At its core, education is a two-sided community of students and teachers.
At Lore we serve both sides. Instructors create a course, manage their schedules and materials, and facilitate a community. Students interact with their classmates, find information they need, complete their work, and learn more.
Thousands of courses across every discipline and campus have joined Lore—from “Experimental Poetry” at the University of Pennsylvania to “Organizing for Power” at Harvard.
But up until this point, the only way for a student to join Lore was through an invite from their instructor. That’s changing today. From now on, students can join Lore on their own. They can build their learning identity and connect with their academic communities.
Today, students get access to some major new features:
- Learning Profile: An online identity designed to highlight what you have learned, what you’re studying, and what your dreams are.
- Class Communities: Join classmates in communities formed around your courses—ask questions, share ideas, and get to know each other.
- Academic Groups: Create and join groups for your academic, interests, graduating class, academic club, or anything else.
- Follow Interesting People: You can now follow anyone on the network and you’ll get their updates right in the new Dashboard.
- Messages: Directly contact anyone in your network with real-time messaging.
We’re rolling out these updates today for the upcoming fall semester. Students will get access after a certain number of people on campus sign up.
This rounds off a huge summer for us. The team has been driving non-stop. It’s inspiring to be part of a group of people who believes they can shape the future and reimagine a fundamental part of life. We’re just beginning.
Teaching and learning are two sides of the same coin. Everyone is both a teacher and a learner. Our network helps them connect.
- ks-useful reblogged this from heylookneato
- serajo reblogged this from loreblog
- sparklehot likes this
- heylookneato reblogged this from loreblog
- sweetie-me reblogged this from loreblog
- compositionista reblogged this from loreblog
- ideasandform reblogged this from loreblog
- weadams reblogged this from loreblog
- weadams likes this
- syedalifarazkazmi reblogged this from loreblog
- jbayani likes this
- saixzah likes this
- xxxxxxxlfaith likes this
- pairpearpierre likes this
- apoptosis-necrosis likes this
- suzord reblogged this from loreblog
- fabianeduardorodriguez likes this
- taniard reblogged this from loreblog and added:
- blamesublimation likes this
- nicolasloubet likes this
- yibril likes this
- erengelion likes this
- mercurialme likes this
- vivacious likes this
- brandibates likes this
- ichinchen22 likes this
- vagablonde91 likes this
- bewareofsuns likes this
- roblr likes this
- asher4life likes this
- kmp30 likes this
- shiftandshuffle likes this
- aichaadoui likes this
- iwonderwhereiamnow likes this
- katheynorton likes this
- colourfulreflections likes this
- selassieanwar likes this
- zuzanna1526 likes this
- incoherent-sentences likes this
- goodluckcollege likes this
- apmanoj reblogged this from loreblog
- jawkyu likes this
- happycherrycokie likes this
- supremegingerkhaleesi likes this
- freckledfroggy likes this
- theworldaccordingtoevie reblogged this from loreblog
- fashionspeaklouderthanwords likes this
- pagescorner reblogged this from loreblog
- carambula likes this